Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Favorite Health Blogs

Throughout the school year I have been working out on and off, trying to reach a healthy and desirable goal weight as well as improving my eating habits. It becomes hard when I get busy with school and I tend to often put it off to the side and go back to eating out and skipping out on the gym. This week I have decided I am really going to demonstrate some dedication and start my hopefully lifelong health journey. A few of my classmates have amazing health blogs that offer great tips ranging from effective exercises to nutrition. I definitely recommend checking them out if you're like me and you're wondering wanting to learn what to eat and what exercises to do. Aggie Buedo is the author of the Food Fun Fitness Forever on Wordpress. Her blog focuses on how she stays healthy and she even gives you some recipes to try out. Zoe Haugen   runs a nutrition blog titled, Know It All Nutrition. Zoe came out of the womb eating the healthiest of foods so her advice is spot on. Lastly, I recommend Sara Girard's blog, UNcredible Fitness on Wordpress. Sara's blog is unique because it teaches you to be realistic about your fitness goals. Don't trust or rely on magazines that claim the can get you six pack abs in a week. I am confident that these blogs will help you and I be realistic and progress in our health journeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment